Slike moje mašine

Danes sem (ker sem moram ogromno učit :) ) slikal moj računalnik. Tko da mal vidte kako večinoma stvari NE smejo bit ;) .

cel računalnik

notranjost

zmešnjava zadaj

še spredaj

Zdej se pa počasi nehajte smejat. Sej enkrat bom mel lepo urejen. Enkrat…

B

18 Responses to “Slike moje mašine”

1. fet says:

a maš še kose jugiča notr? :)

2. blaze says:

Valda! Uno na tretji sliki je grelec kabine od jugota. Torej tisto na desni strani bl rumene barve. Gor so z selotejpom nalepljeni ventilatorji. :) Še boljši je grelec od lade. Sej veš v Rusiji je mraz…

B

3. dmalis says:

Pa tko lep 600 literski ohišje je biuuuuuuuu :) )))

4. domn says:

Hudo. Vidm, da si se poslužu slavnega macgyver duck tape-a. Upam da je originalen in ne tajvanski ponaredek :D

5. Ross says:

What’s up all, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore it’s niсe to rеaԁ this weblog, anԁ I used to go to ѕee this web sitе daily.

6. Penelope says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up
    and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

7. Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your
    favorite reason appeared to be at the internet the
    easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks consider issues that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

8. uggs uggs ugssssssss! electronic jammers

9. my ugs very fashioneble radar detection

10. i love my uggs best speed radar detector

11. uggs uggs ugssssssss! radar jammer

12. my ugs very fashioneble radar gun

13. my ugs very fashioneble radar detectors for cars

14. uggs uggs ugssssssss! localizador de radar

15. i love my uggs valentine one v1

16. my ugs very fashioneble whistler radar detector parts

17. When Period IIcommences Adino is actually supposed to exercise 12 water wells every month to your nextyear over the Jackets Reserve with the help of even more rents becoming produced through bothColeman and also Runnels Nation during a more substantial, multiyear drillingprogram.

18. That most up-to-date creation regarding pelt apparel are actually fireresistant, mothproof, washable having water and soap as well as standard water, tough to be able to split together with very hard that will degrade.